Monday, June 13, 2011

day 154 ~ grey matter

.
.
.
.
"The mere thought hadn't even begun to speculate about the merest possibility 
of crossing my mind." 

~ Douglas Adams






If you are pondering how the image and quote fit together, you can stop now because they don't. I was out looking for a quote about unified consciousness but found this gem from Douglas Adams instead. He makes me laugh, and laughter is high on my list of priorities.

Gratitude ranks right up there, too. Today, I am grateful for this new router! and my fingers are crossed that when my uncle gets here, he will have good news for an easy and inexpensive fix for my air conditioner which stopped working the same day my router did.

So much catching up to do. I miss seeing what you are all up to and am looking forward to getting this yearbook project wrapped up SOON. I hope. I hope. 

peace and kitten love ~

mish

2 comments: