Tuesday, September 27, 2011

day 260 ~ banner idea

.
.

Around here, there has been a whole lotta preppin' goin' on. In less than two weeks, I have my first ever solo outdoor festival, which entails elements I've never needed for a show before. Plus, with the potentially sizable crowd, I have been working long hours making sure that I have the right mix of goodies on hand. Busy, busy...

Just finished my sign, and because today is my very long day working at our wonderful school, I thought it was a banner idea to post it as my tree(s) today. This is me, branching out:






~ * ~



“Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in the field of your bliss, and they open the doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be. If you follow your bliss, doors will open for you that wouldn't have opened for anyone else.” 
~ Joseph Campbell


~ * ~



bliss following ~ misha

2 comments:

  1. Mister Campbell is a smart mind, and your banner rocks out loud. All the best with the big show, and you already know I wish I could be sitting there with you, talking people into bulk purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is a smart mind, an inspiring one, too.

    Thanks for the good wishes. I'm counting on someday doing a show together. I smile just thinking of the fun we will have.

    ReplyDelete