Thursday, October 27, 2011

day 290 ~ in light of the moon

.
.
.

"There are essential and inessential insanities. 
The latter are solar in character, 
the former are linked with the moon." 

~ Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker







Originally, I was going to name this piece "in search of" and then, true to form, I changed my mind. Now, after spending much more time than I anticipated looking for video accompaniment and coming up empty handed, it appears that in light of the moon I remain in search of...






just ~ misha

5 comments:

  1. Your search bears beautiful results along the winding way... and no matter where it brings you, I'm going to be there beside you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass the Midol?

    :)

    Kidding aside, thanks for always having my back, Rick. When I give thanks for my many blessings, our friendship is always among the first bright spots counted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and...

    ???????? Earn an imaginary Gold Star by guessing what today's tree is made of ????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little bit completely out of Midol inventory, sorry Misha! :)

    Um, is the tree made of neon rhubarb?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry but if you don't have any Midol, I can't tell you whether or not your guess is right. Right and wrong are black and white, whilst this hormonal planet I find myself stuck upon is so many shades of grey it is blue.

    Again, kidding.

    (sort of )

    If there's no Midol, laughter is definitely the next best thing. Not that that was funny, really, it's just that...well, *rolls eyes*

    never mind.

    Neon rhubarb? Nope. Although, that would have been my guess too. My guess, that is, before Tuesday when I became learned about such greens.

    I'm not really expecting anyone else to make a guess, seeing as you and I are the primary commenters on this blog, but some of the other A's may stop by and give it a go: Ange, Amy, Angie...so, I'm not gonna say just yet.

    Aren't you on the edge of your seat? Can you bear it? Cutting edge, this blog.

    *Midol-less grin*

    ReplyDelete