Tuesday, January 11, 2011

day 1 ~ Palm Tree






"The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see Nature all ridicule and deformity, and some scarce see Nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, Nature is Imagination itself." ~ William Blake









Notes: We're snowed in today! I considered making a snowtree, but after thinking about how long that might take and what a cold weather wimp I am at heart, I opted for a warmer project. The children were delighted to see me take markers in hand, to hand, and wasted no time in pointing out that I don't allow them to do the same. After contorting myself into all kinds of silly positions to take the photo, I realized that I should have used one of their hands. Anyway...here's to hands, Palms and warm weather thoughts!  







music ~ Troubadours of Divine Bliss "Over the Rainbow"
image ~ Misha


7 comments:

  1. A very nice initiative and personal creative challenge, which I have no doubt you will rise to and revel in. All the 11-resonance is a good touch, too, as is your first post. Good luck, have fun over the year-span, and I'll do my best to keep up even though I am going to be cutting back my online time over the course of 2011. P8ACE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being here, Rick, and for taking the time to chime in. I'm excited about the project, but even more so to feel the creative bubbling again. The anticipation of the revel feels fine.

    Whether on-line or not, I hope you enjoy your every now.

    Peace of the infinite variety right back atcha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wendy ~:)

    Into every life a little fun must dance. Thank you for sharing mine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creative bubbling, in itself, is making my creative bubble. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's contagious, doncha know? :)

    Be sure you check out Noah's blog. Click that 365 badge on the right. You are in for a mighty fine time, Paige.

    You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful project and a perfect day to begin!

    ReplyDelete